Open Position: Product Champion
Trombia Technologies is now looking for an organised and highly customer-driven Product Champion. In the role, your main task is to ensure that every new Trombia Sweeper customer around the world succeeds with their products and achieves market’s most efficient sweeping operations in their cleaning contracts. In the nearest future, you will also be in charge of ensuring that new Trombia Free autonomous sweeper clients gain the benefits they seek.
You will achieve market-leading customer satisfaction by working closely between our sales, after-sales and R&D departments for product-specific matters. Your key external stakeholders are our distributors and dealers, whose product trainings and customer deliveries you will oversee. You are excellent in customer service, training, and presenting in English language. In the meantime, you will keep contact with our end-users and focus on making their life easy and enjoyable by either participating in product development or creating training content. Ideally, you won’t be scared of producing content and customer stories on social media or presenting and training our customers via online conferencing and video tools.
You must have:
– Relevant university or university of applied sciences degree
– Technical competence for construction equipment or other mechanical/hydraulic/electric devices
– Excellent presentation and communication skills in English.
– Very independent, self-driven, systematic, and organized working style
– Customer-driven mindset
– Very positive and optimistic attitude even when facing tricky customer challenges.
– Driver’s license and willingness to travel around 100 days a year.
Any of the following background and skills are of high preference:
– Experience as a wheel loader / road maintenance operator
– Experience in road maintenance services
– Mechanical engineering and design skills (e.g. Solidworks)
– Finnish and/or other language skills
– Independent key position in a fast-growing cleantech company
– Optimistic team knowing that we are building something great every day.
– Flexibility but also the responsibility to plan your own work effectively
– Competitive salary matched with your background and a rewarding annual bonus system
Sounds like you?
Do you want to join our ride to radically cut CO2 emissions and water waste of global road and industrial cleaning?
Do you want to help our clients to manage effectively harmful street and industrial dust particles around the world?
Do you want that our global clients enjoy the Finnish cutting edge technologies our world-class R&D team pops up every year?
If yes, please by sending in your CV and cover letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 December.