International Sales Representative (2 positions)
Trombia Technologies is now looking for two energetic International Sales Representatives to strengthen their international sales team! The new team members will be an important part of Trombia’s growth – as an International Sales Representative you will explore and expand Trombia’s and Snowek’s sales opportunities abroad. Your work includes for example contacting, evaluating and assigning dealers and introducing the products to the customers. At first you will get a comprehensive training, after which you will be able to roll up your sleeves and jump into dealer meetings, searching dealers and customers and arranging customer visits. The sales negotiations take place at the customers’ venues, therefore, this position requires travelling.
As a person, you have a customer oriented and proactive working style, ability to work under pressure and plan proactively your own work. You are energetic, goal-oriented, persistent and self-confident. You know how to convince customers and close the deal. You see the challenges of global sales as an opportunity and you are eager to show your skills and grow within international sales.
- Relevant university or university of applied sciences degree
- Previous work experience from sales (b2c or b2b)
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves – with machinery and equipment sales you may need to use a wrench occasionally.
- Goal oriented, proactive working style and passion for international new account sales, even cold calling
- Strong sales and communication skills in English
- Other fluent language skills are seen as an advantage (for example Norwegian, German, Portuguese, French, Russian or Asian languages)
- Ability to travel internationally for work and driver’s license
What Trombia offers you:
- The opportunity to sell innovative and disruptive products that challenge the current way of doing things in an old-fashioned industry
- Orientation, sales materials and tools to get your sales started
- A possibility to grow your expertise and great career opportunities for future – you will start as an International Sales Representative but after 6 months the purpose is to work as an International Sales Manager with full account responsibility of selected market areas
- An opportunity to work in a growth company with modern products in the field of environmental technology
- Base salary and competitive performance-based highly attractive compensation
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV in pdf format by latest 29th of October via our application system here: https://apply.atalent.fi/trombia-technologies-international-sales-representative-2-positions-10-2020. Please mention your possible starting date in your application documents.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Laura Seppä (+358405579389, laura.seppa[at]atalent.fi) in the following times: Wednesday 21.10 at 11.00-12.00 and Tuesday 27.10 at 13.00-14.30.